Miyazakigyu Wagyu ground beef patties come from the Miyazaki Prefecture on southern Japan’s Kyushu Island. This A5 graded beef, which is the highest quality of Japanese beef, will take your burgers to the next level! These Wagyu beef patties are juicy, tender, and melt in your mouth. Once you've had a burger made with Japanese Wagyu beef, you won't want it any other way!
- 4 Patties Per Package
- 2 Sizing Options Available: 1/2 Pound (8oz) or 1/3 Pound (5.5oz) Patties
- Yield and Quality Grade: A5
- Product of Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- All natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Due to natural variations in cattle shape, size, and/or weight, cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color, depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
Consuming raw or uncooked meats may increase your risk for foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. Please cook all meats thoroughly before consuming. If consuming raw meats, do so at your own risk.
Miyazakigyu Wagyu ground beef patties are ideal for taking your burgers to the next level. Wagyu beef has a higher fat content, which makes the beef juicy, tender, and ultimately more delicious. Because of the composition, Wagyu beef burgers will often cook faster than regular beef burgers. Keep this in mind when cooking, and use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. Cook to your desired doneness.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
||160° and above
| Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Orders placed after 3:00PM EST will ship the next eligible business day. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $200*
*To qualify for FREE SHIPPING, your order total, after any possible discounts are applied, must be more than $200. FREE SHIPPING is shipped via Standard Ground Shipping Only and will typically be delivered in 3-4 business days.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed with dry ice and/or gel packs. Orders will be delivered frozen or slightly thawed (but still cold) depending on the time in transit.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Orders placed on Monday (all day) and Tuesday (all day)
- Customers may select Overnight, 2-Day, 3-Day or Standard Ground Shipping.
Orders placed on Wednesday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight or 2-Day Shipping. * 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections may not ship until the following Monday due to time in transit. *
Orders placed on Thursday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight Shipping. * 2-Day, 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections will ship the following Monday. *
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 PM EST), Friday (all day), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day)
- Customers may select any Shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.