Free shipping for orders over $250 (shipped via Standard Ground - typically 3-4 business days transit time). Additional fee for expedited shipping.
- Each order contains 1 Fullblood Wagyu Rib Roast
- Each boneless roast is approx. 7-13 LB, based on size chosen
- Each bone-in roast is approx. 6-12 LB, based on the size chosen
- Photo shows boneless rib roast (bone-in roast not pictured)
Our tender, juicy, and well-marbled Fullblood Wagyu rib roast is cut from the primal rib. This cut is also known as the prime rib, ribeye whole, and standing rib roast. Perfect for large family gatherings and the holidays, we offer both a bone-in Wagyu rib roast and a boneless option. The fat cap is left on to further enhance the signature flavor and inherent juiciness of the Wagyu rib roast. Each bite of this delicious roast will melt in your mouth and leave a lasting impression on your palate! This cut is best cooked low and slow. We recommend pan searing the roast on all sides before roasting it in the oven at a low temperature. Then, slice, serve, and enjoy every bite!
- Dry aged for 28 days
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Due to natural variations in our cattle, shape, size, and/or weight of individual cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
What can I say. Everything you would expect. The 7 lbs Roast fed 5 people. Slices were extreme in size. Can't wait for my next excuse to order another.