- Each order contains 1 steak
- Each steak is approximately 1 pound (+/- 0.4 pounds)
- Dry aged for 14 days
- Wet aged for 21 - 56 days
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
- Ships frozen
Long and narrow, the Fullblood Wagyu hanger steak is packed with flavor! From the plate section and a muscle that helps support the diaphragm, the hanger steak is extremely tender and juicy. Also known as the “Butcher’s Steak”, the hanger steak’s rich flavor is best highlighted when the cut is grilled or sautéed. Due to the texture and grain, we recommend a medium-rare or medium doneness when preparing the hanger steak. Slice against the grain before serving, and this steak rivals the ribeye in terms of taste and tenderness!