Free shipping for orders over $250 (shipped via Standard Ground - typically 3-4 business days transit time). Additional fee for expedited shipping.
- Each order contains 1 whole shank
- Each order is approx. 4-5 lb
- Due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary +/- 0.5 lb
Cut from the lower part of the upper leg, the Fullblood Wagyu whole shank usually includes the bone. We have removed the bone and wrapped this cut in butcher's twine, making it easy and ready to cook! Beef shanks are relatively lean and extremely flavorful! When cooking the whole shank, it's best to cook it slowly at a low temperature. When prepared properly, the beef is tender and juicy!
- Dry aged for 28 days
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Due to natural variations in our cattle, shape, size, and/or weight of individual cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
|Well Done||160° and above|