The Miyazakigyu Wagyu ribeye steak comes from the Miyazaki Prefecture on southern Japan’s Kyushu Island. Graded A5, the highest quality of Japanese beef, the ribeye is a favorite cut of beef connoisseurs. The steaks’s velvety texture, buttery rich flavor, tenderness, and signature taste is perfect for an unforgettable celebratory dinner! Whether pan-seared and finished in the oven or grilled, the Miyazakigyu Wagyu ribeye leaves a lasting impression on the palate!
- Yield and Quality Grade: A5
- Product of Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- American style cut: approximately 3/4" thickness
- Dry aged for 45 days
- All natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Due to natural variations in cattle shape, size, and/or weight, cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color, depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
- Oven Broil
Lightly season your Miyazakigyu ribeye steak with salt and pepper, and cook to rare or medium-rare for the best flavor and texture.
Try not to overcook the ribeye, as this can cause too much of the intramuscular fat (marbling) to melt away, leaving it less tender.
Once you've cooked your Miyazakigyu ribeye in a skillet, for example, allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cover it lightly with foil, and let it sit. The temperature of the ribeye will continue to rise as much as 5°F during this time of rest. The final internal temperature should be in one of the categories listed below, depending on desired doneness.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
||160° and above
| Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Orders placed after 3:00PM EST will ship the next eligible business day. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $200*
*To qualify for FREE SHIPPING, your order total, after any possible discounts are applied, must be more than $200. FREE SHIPPING is shipped via Standard Ground Shipping Only and will typically be delivered in 3-4 business days.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed with dry ice and/or gel packs. Orders will be delivered frozen or slightly thawed (but still cold) depending on the time in transit.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Orders placed on Monday (all day) and Tuesday (all day)
- Customers may select Overnight, 2-Day, 3-Day or Standard Ground Shipping.
Orders placed on Wednesday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight or 2-Day Shipping. * 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections may not ship until the following Monday due to time in transit. *
Orders placed on Thursday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight Shipping. * 2-Day, 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections will ship the following Monday. *
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 PM EST), Friday (all day), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day)
- Customers may select any Shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.