Free shipping for orders over $250 (shipped via Standard Ground - typically 3-4 business days transit time. One address, per order). Additional fee for expedited shipping.
ATTENTION - HOLIDAY SHIPPING:
Christmas/New Year's Regular Ground Shipping Cut Off: Tuesday, December 14
*Expedited Shipping Services will be required after cut off, at an additional cost*
Orders Received After Shipping Cut Off:Orders without expedited shipping will be shipped on January 03, 2022
Season's Greetings and Happy New Year!!
- Each order contains 1 Traditional Cut steak
- Each steak is approx. 8, 10, 12, or 14 OZ (depending on size purchased)
The Miyazakigyu Wagyu ribeye steak comes from the Miyazaki Prefecture on southern Japan’s Kyushu Island. Graded A5, the highest quality of Japanese beef, the ribeye is a favorite cut of beef connoisseurs. The steaks’ velvety texture, buttery rich flavor, tenderness, and signature taste is perfect for an unforgettable celebratory dinner! Whether pan-seared and finished in the oven or grilled, the Miyazakigyu Wagyu ribeye leaves a lasting impression on the palate!
- Yield and Quality Grade: A5
- Product of Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- Cut to a traditional Japanese thickness of between 3/8" and 1/2"
- Dry aged for 45 days
- All natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Due to natural variations in cattle shape, size, and/or weight, cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color, depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
|Well Done||160° and above|