What's inside is a surprise! The Wonky Wagyu box includes a variety of A5 Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cuts. These Japanese products embody the signature Wagyu flavor, but are considered "wonky" due to how the meat was cut/processed at the time of harvest.
These "wonky" products are a great way to get the highest quality Japan-raised Wagyu beef at a reduced cost. Plus, who doesn't like surprises?
What's inside the Wonky Wagyu (Japanese A5 Beef) box?
- Underweight and/or Overweight Products
- Oddly Shaped Products
- Overstock Products
- Sample Products
- 3-5 Wonky Wagyu (Japanese A5 Beef) boxes will be available each month.
- Each small box will consist of 3-5 pounds of imported Japanese A5 beef.
- Products are selected by Double 8 Cattle Company staff based on product availability (products cannot be selected by customers).
- All Wonky Wagyu boxes will be available for purchase on the last Monday of each month.
- The Wonky Wagyu boxes will ship on the first Monday of each month.
Our Wonky Wagyu Guarantee
Customers who purchase the Wonky Wagyu (Japanese A5 Beef) box will always receive high-quality Wagyu beef. Each box will include a variety of A5 Miyazakigyu Wagyu products from Japan. When you open your box, you'll be surprised!
- Dry aged for 45 days
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Note: You are not guaranteed any specific item or items. Not eligible for discounts. No returns, refunds, or exchanges. Orders with multiple purchases will ship in one box. Due to limited availability, only ONE box can be purchased per transaction. Available while supplies last ---.
Due to natural variations in our cattle, the shape, size, and/or weight of individual cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
- Grill / Smoke
- Pressure Cook
- Pan Sear/Brown
Let your imagination take over! Try new and flavorful cuts. Add palate pleasing luxury to all of your tried and true favorites. The possibilities will be limitless.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
||160° and above
| Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Orders placed after 3:00PM EST will ship the next eligible business day. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $200*
*To qualify for FREE SHIPPING, your order total, after any possible discounts are applied, must be more than $200. FREE SHIPPING is shipped via Standard Ground Shipping Only and will typically be delivered in 3-4 business days.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed with dry ice and/or gel packs. Orders will be delivered frozen or slightly thawed (but still cold) depending on the time in transit.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Orders placed on Monday (all day) and Tuesday (all day)
- Customers may select Overnight, 2-Day, 3-Day or Standard Ground Shipping.
Orders placed on Wednesday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight or 2-Day Shipping. * 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections may not ship until the following Monday due to time in transit. *
Orders placed on Thursday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight Shipping. * 2-Day, 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections will ship the following Monday. *
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 PM EST), Friday (all day), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day)
- Customers may select any Shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.