Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef brisket comes from the Miyazaki Prefecture on southern Japan’s Kyushu Island. This monumental, flavorful, and well-marbled cut is the pièce de résistance of beef briskets. This A5 (highest grade of Japanese Wagyu beef) cut can be oven-roasted or cooked in your smoker. When cooked slowly at a low temperature, the beef is tender, juicy, and literally melts in your mouth!
- Yield and Quality Grade: A5
- Product of Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- Dry aged for 45 days
- All natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
- Untrimmed (Fat Cap Intact)
Due to natural variations in cattle shape, size, and/or weight, cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color, depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
- Roast / Bake
Briskets are great for oven-roasting, smoking, and braising. Cooking on low heat for a longer period of time will result in tender, juicy beef. The fat cap is intact. You can trim the fat cap prior to cooking, but many choose to leave it on. A thin fat cap can add flavor to the meat and prevent it from getting dry.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
||160° and above
| Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Orders placed after 3:00PM EST will ship the next eligible business day. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $200*
*To qualify for FREE SHIPPING, your order total, after any possible discounts are applied, must be more than $200. FREE SHIPPING is shipped via Standard Ground Shipping Only and will typically be delivered in 3-4 business days.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed with dry ice and/or gel packs. Orders will be delivered frozen or slightly thawed (but still cold) depending on the time in transit.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Orders placed on Monday (all day) and Tuesday (all day)
- Customers may select Overnight, 2-Day, 3-Day or Standard Ground Shipping.
Orders placed on Wednesday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight or 2-Day Shipping. * 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections may not ship until the following Monday due to time in transit. *
Orders placed on Thursday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight Shipping. * 2-Day, 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections will ship the following Monday. *
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 PM EST), Friday (all day), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day)
- Customers may select any Shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.