The Miyazakigyu Wagyu strip steak comes from the Miyazaki Prefecture on southern Japan’s Kyushu Island. Graded A5, the highest quality of Japanese beef, the strip steak embodies a velvety texture, rich flavor, ideal tenderness, and taste that are sure to please the most discerning palate. As one of the most sought after cuts of beef in the world, this juicy Miyazakigyu Wagyu strip steak is a true delicacy!
- Yield and Quality Grade: A5
- Product of Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- Dry aged for 45 days
- American style cut: approximately 3/4" thickness
- All natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Due to natural variations in cattle shape, size, and/or weight, cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color, depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
- Pan-Broil / Skillet
Whether pan seared and oven roasted or simply grilled with a dash of kosher salt, this steak is in a league of its own. This highly marbled cut doesn't require much seasoning. We recommend light seasoning of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
Cook to rare or medium-rare for best flavor and texture. Overcooking can cause too much of the intramuscular fat (marbling) to melt away, leaving it tough and chewy.
Avoid cooking over direct flame. Due to high amount of intramuscular fat, as the strip steak cooks, that fat will begin to melt and drip off, which can create a lot of smoke and cause the flame to flare up.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
||160° and above
| Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Orders placed after 3:00PM EST will ship the next eligible business day. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $200*
*To qualify for FREE SHIPPING, your order total, after any possible discounts are applied, must be more than $200. FREE SHIPPING is shipped via Standard Ground Shipping Only and will typically be delivered in 3-4 business days.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed with dry ice and/or gel packs. Orders will be delivered frozen or slightly thawed (but still cold) depending on the time in transit.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Orders placed on Monday (all day) and Tuesday (all day)
- Customers may select Overnight, 2-Day, 3-Day or Standard Ground Shipping.
Orders placed on Wednesday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight or 2-Day Shipping. * 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections may not ship until the following Monday due to time in transit. *
Orders placed on Thursday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight Shipping. * 2-Day, 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections will ship the following Monday. *
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 PM EST), Friday (all day), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day)
- Customers may select any Shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.