The intense marbling that is unique to Wagyu beef allows the fat to melt at a lower temperature, which results in a rich, buttery finish. The superior flavor of Fullblood Wagyu ground beef, compared to other beef, makes your hamburgers, chili, rice bowls, lasagna, taco soup, shepherd’s pie, spaghetti, and stuffed peppers pleasing to the most refined palate!
- Available in 1, 2 or 5 pound packages
- 80/20 lean-to-fat ratio
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
Due to natural variations in our cattle, shape, size, and/or weight of individual cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
The versatility of ground beef allows for a large variety of cooking methods. The cooking method used will be largely based on what you intend to cook. Here are a few of our favorite ideas for cooking with our Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef: Tacos, burgers, chili, meatloaf, meatballs, lasagna, pasta sauces, and Shepard's Pie.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
Rare - 120°-125°
Medium Rare - 130°-135°
Medium - 140°-145°
Medium Well - 150°-155°
Well Done - 160° and above
Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Orders placed after 3:00PM EST will ship the next eligible business day. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $200*
*To qualify for FREE SHIPPING, your order total, after any possible discounts are applied, must be more than $200. FREE SHIPPING is shipped via Standard Ground Shipping Only and will typically be delivered in 3-4 business days.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed with dry ice and/or gel packs. Orders will be delivered frozen or slightly thawed (but still cold) depending on the time in transit.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Orders placed on Monday (all day) and Tuesday (all day)
- Customers may select Overnight, 2-Day, 3-Day or Standard Ground Shipping.
Orders placed on Wednesday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight or 2-Day Shipping. * 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections may not ship until the following Monday due to time in transit. *
Orders placed on Thursday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight Shipping. * 2-Day, 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections will ship the following Monday. *
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 PM EST), Friday (all day), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day)
- Customers may select any Shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.