Miyazakigyu Wagyu strip petite roast comes from the Miyazaki Prefecture on southern Japan’s Kyushu Island. The juicy, tender, lean, and flavor-packed Miyazakigyu Wagyu strip petite roast comes from the loin primal, the same area that produces the renowned strip steak and tenderloin/filet mignon. This palate-pleasing cut is best cooked low and slow. We recommend pan searing the roast on all sides before roasting it in the oven at a lower temperature for a longer period of time. If you’re looking for an impressive roast to serve for the holidays or other special occasions, the A5 strip petite roast is an ideal choice!
- Yield and Quality Grade: A5
- Product of Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- Dry aged for 45 days
- All natural, no additives, no preservatives
- Antibiotic and hormone free
- Untrimmed (Fat Cap Intact)
Due to natural variations in cattle shape, size, and/or weight, cuts may vary. It is normal to see slight variations in color, depending on both the type of product and the aging process.
- Roast / Bake
When the Miyazakigyu Wagyu strip petite roast is cooked whole, we recommend slow cooking on low heat. Many prefer to pan sear the roast, in order to develop a crust, before slow roasting in the oven. After the roast is done cooking, allow it to rest before slicing and serving.
Recommended Internal Cooking Temps:
||160° and above
| Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Orders placed after 3:00PM EST will ship the next eligible business day. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $250*
*To qualify for FREE SHIPPING, your order total, after any possible discounts are applied, must be more than $250. FREE SHIPPING is shipped via Standard Ground Shipping Only and will typically be delivered in 3-4 business days.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed with dry ice and/or gel packs. Orders will be delivered frozen or slightly thawed (but still cold) depending on the time in transit.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND SHIPPING OPTIONS:
Orders placed on Monday (all day) and Tuesday (all day)
- Customers may select Overnight, 2-Day, 3-Day or Standard Ground Shipping.
Orders placed on Wednesday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight or 2-Day Shipping. * 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections may not ship until the following Monday due to time in transit. *
Orders placed on Thursday (before 3:00 PM EST)
- Customers may select Overnight Shipping. * 2-Day, 3-Day and Standard Ground Shipping selections will ship the following Monday. *
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon (after 3:00 PM EST), Friday (all day), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day)
- Customers may select any Shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.